- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 chopped onion (small)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cans rotelle
- 1 1/2 cans beef broth
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 taco seasoning (small)
- Combine beef and onion in a large pot with the garlic and seasoning.
- Cook until meat is brown and onions are cooked.
- Add the cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Add beef broth and Rotel.
- Stir and let simmer for about 5 mins.
- Add heavy whipping cream and let simmer for another 5 mins.
- Serve and top with lettuce, tomato, sour cream, cheese and olives! Or any other taco fixings you like! enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:57.