Keto Recipes Staff
- 1 cup peanut butter (or Almond Butter)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 350F Mix all your ingredients in a large Bowl, Ideally some sort of mixer would make this easier.
- Grease up a bread pan and try to flatted out your mixture the best you can.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes Leave it to sit for a few minutes, then place onto a bread rack to cool.
- Once it has cooled down, Slice..
- Around 16 slices for this recipe.
- Enjoy with peanut butter, Melted Cheese, or make scrambled eggs on toast!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:48:22.