Healthy Keto Avocado Hummus
- 1 cup macadamia nuts (unsalted, 134 g/ 4.7 oz)
- 1 avocado (large,
- 2 cloves garlic (unsalted, 134 g/ 4.7 oz)
- 2 tablespoons tahini (unsalted, 134 g/ 4.7 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (unsalted, 134 g/ 4.7 oz)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (unsalted, 134 g/ 4.7 oz)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (unsalted, 134 g/ 4.7 oz)
- fresh cilantro (unsalted, 134 g/ 4.7 oz)
- Place the macadamia nuts in a container and fill with filtered water until they are submerged. Soak at room temperature for at least 2 hours or overnight. Strain and rinse the macadamia nuts after soaking and discard the soaking liquid. Healthy Keto Avocado Hummus Peel the avocado and remove the seed. Peel and slice the garlic. Optionally, add fresh cilantro. Healthy Keto Avocado Hummus Place all the ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth. Healthy Keto Avocado Hummus Transfer into a bowl and drizzle olive oil on top. Garnish with more cilantro leaves. Serve with freshly chopped vegetables such as peppers, celery sticks and carrots. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 16:55:19.