Healthy Keto Avocado Hummus
- 1 cup macadamia nuts (unsalted, 134 g/ 4.7 oz)
- 1 avocado (large
- 2 cloves garlic (unsalted, 134 g/ 4.7 oz)
- 2 tablespoons tahini (unsalted, 134 g/ 4.7 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (unsalted, 134 g/ 4.7 oz)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (unsalted, 134 g/ 4.7 oz)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (unsalted, 134 g/ 4.7 oz)
- fresh cilantro (unsalted, 134 g/ 4.7 oz)
- Place the macadamia nuts in a container and fill with filtered water until they are submerged.
- Soak at room temperature for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Strain and rinse the macadamia nuts after soaking and discard the soaking liquid.
- Healthy Keto Avocado Hummus Peel the avocado and remove the seed.
- Peel and slice the garlic.
- Optionally, add fresh cilantro.
- Healthy Keto Avocado Hummus Place all the ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Healthy Keto Avocado Hummus Transfer into a bowl and drizzle olive oil on top.
- Garnish with more cilantro leaves.
- Serve with freshly chopped vegetables such as peppers, celery sticks and carrots.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 16:55:19.