Keto Meatlovers Fat Head Pizza
- 170 grams mozzarella cheese (pre shredded/grated cheese, is the best or Edam/mild cheese)
- 85 grams almond meal (pre shredded/grated cheese, is the best or Edam/mild cheese)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese ,
- 1 eggs ,
- 1 pinch salt (pre shredded/grated cheese, is the best or Edam/mild cheese)
- herbs ,
- spices ,
- meat ,
- ham ,
- Mix the shredded/grated cheese and almond flour/meal (or coconut flour if using) in a microwaveable bowl. Add the cream cheese. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.Stir, then microwave on HIGH for further 30 seconds.Add the egg, salt, herbs, spices or flavourings, mix gently.Place in between 2 pieces of baking parchment/paper and roll into a circular pizza shape (see photos here). Remove the top baking paper/parchment.Make fork holes all over the Fat Head pizza base to ensure it cooks evenly.Slide the baking paper/parchment with the pizza base, on a baking tray (cookie tray) or pizza stone, and bake at 220C/425F for 12-15 minutes, or until brown.To make the base really crispy and sturdy, flip the pizza over (onto baking paper/parchment) once the top has browned.Once cooked, remove from the oven and add all the meat and toppings you like. Make sure any meat is already cooked as this time it goes back into the oven just to heat and melt the cheese. Bake again at 220C/425F for 5 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:34:17.