Carrot Ginger Soup
- 150 grams chicken broth (I used Imagine Organic)
- 19 grams carrots (I used Imagine Organic)
- 2 grams fresh ginger root (I used Imagine Organic)
- 5 grams onions (I used Imagine Organic)
- 10 grams butter
- 8 grams olive oil
- 32 grams heavy cream
- 5 grams whey (I used Imagine Organic)
- Combine the broth, carrots, ginger, onion, butter and oil in a small pan or microwave safe bowl.
- Heat the broth until the vegetables are soft.
- You may add as much water as needed if the broth reduces too much.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Once the veggies are throughly cooked, add the heavy cream and whey protein to the broth.
- Mix the protein powder with a small amount of cold water first to help it dissolve completely.
- Blend the soup with a immersion blender if desired.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:56.