Carrot Ginger Soup
- 150 grams chicken broth (I used Imagine Organic)
- 19 grams carrots (I used Imagine Organic)
- 2 grams fresh ginger root (I used Imagine Organic)
- 5 grams onions (I used Imagine Organic)
- 10 grams butter ,
- 8 grams olive oil ,
- 32 grams heavy cream ,
- 5 grams whey (I used Imagine Organic)
- Combine the broth, carrots, ginger, onion, butter and oil in a small pan or microwave safe bowl. Heat the broth until the vegetables are soft. You may add as much water as needed if the broth reduces too much. Season with salt and pepper. Once the veggies are throughly cooked, add the heavy cream and whey protein to the broth. Mix the protein powder with a small amount of cold water first to help it dissolve completely. Blend the soup with a immersion blender if desired.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:56.