Sugar Free Low Carb Halvah Cups
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup cocoa butter
- 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips (or unsweetened baker's chocolate)
- 1/3 S werve Sweetener (or other granulated sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- muffin (silicone
- boiler (double
- In a double boiler, melt together the cocoa butter and tahini.
- Stir in vanilla and Swerve until fully combined.
- Turn off the heat at this point.
- Scoop one tablespoon of the mixture into each well of your silicone muffin tin, and put in the fridge for about a half hour to set up.
- At this point, stir chocolate into remaining sesame mixture.
- The residual heat should melt everything nicely.
- Once the sesame mixture has chilled, scoop about a tablespoon of chocolate mixture on each one.
- It'll be slightly more than a tbsp, so a little bit of finagling is necessary.
- Or, you could just use a spoon and eat that part straight from the bowl.
- I won't judge.
- Chill the cups for another hour until everything is completely set.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:55.