Easy Delicious Keto Fish Tacos
- 1/4 batch taco shells (soft)
- 1 tomatoes (finely diced)
- 1/4 onions (finely diced)
- 1/2 lime juice
- 1 avocado (mashed)
- 4 lettuce leaves (soft)
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 400 grams fish fillets (soft)
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons sour cream (soft)
- 2 chillies (choice diced)
- Instructions Prepare Soft Tacos as per recipe Mix together tomato, onion, lime juice and season to taste Rub fish with oil and season.
- Cook on a high temp grill, barbecue or frypan skin side down.
- Cook 3-4 minutes until crispy turn and cook for further 3 minutes.
- Cut or break fish into 3cm chunks. Smear the taco shell with a little avocado, top with diced tomato , lettuce, fish, coriander leaves and your optional extras
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:30:21.