Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp
- 1 pound shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese (peeled and deveined)
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled and deveined)
- 1/2 onions (finely chopped)
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (peeled and deveined)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes (peeled and deveined)
- Prep the shrimp in a bowl.
- After cleaning, devein and coat with a mixture of garlic powder, lemon juice, black pepper, and salt.
- Set the stove to medium-high heat.
- Settle a large frying pan over the stove.
- Melt the butter in the pan before tossing in the sun-dried tomatoes (if preferred), garlic, and minced onion.Mix for about half a minute.
- Drop the shrimp into the pan and let it cook for 3 minutes.
- Make sure the shrimp become pinkish in color.
- Melt the cream cheese in the same pan.
- Continue stirring to combine the cheese with the other ingredients.Leave to cook for an additional 5 minutes after adding the spinach, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:10.