Cloud Bread Sandwich
- 3 eggs (separated)
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese (separated)
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Set the oven to 350°F to preheat.Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks.
- Place the yolks in one bowl and the whites in another.Add the cream cheese in the egg yolks.
- Alternatively, use whole milk cottage cheese instead of cream cheese if preferred.
- Whisk the egg whites along with the cream of tartar.
- Whip at high speed until some peaks start to form and the mixture becomes fluffy enough.Pour the egg yolk mixture into the egg white mixture.
- Fold together until fully incorporated.
- Remember not to overmix as this will destroy the fluffiness of the mixture.Spoon the mixture to make 10 circular batters on the baking sheet.Leave to bake in the preheated oven.
- This may take around 15-20 minutes or until the bread is golden.
- Check on them occasionally to avoid burning.Take the baking sheet out from the oven and let stand to cool for 5 minutes.Meanwhile, start making the fillings for the bread.
- You can use avocado, fried bacon, salmon, or any other filling of your choice.Slice the bread in the middle and insert your fillings of choice.Enjoy in a plate with friends and family.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:11.