Celeriac Everything Oven Fries
- 1 celery root (large)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons everything bagel seasoning
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Cut the bottom part of the celeriac off, the twisty roots.
- Then peel the round part.
- Cut into slices and then strips.
- Soak the fries in water with a little lemon for 20 minutes.Drain, dry and toss with coconut oil and seasoning.
- Spread out on a sheet pan and bake for 30 minutes, then turn off the oven and let them sit another 10 minutes.
- Open the oven; give the sheet pan a shake.
- Divvy up your fries into 4 portions and serve with some homemade mayo for dipping!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:25:55.