Cheesy Coconut Flour Biscuits / Keto / Low Carb / Gluten Free / Nut Free
- 2 ounces melted butter (56 g)
- 1 1/2 ounces coconut flour (56 g)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (56 g)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder (56 g)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 6 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese (56 g)
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / 400 F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and melted butter.
- Sponsored Links
- In a separate bowl, mix together the coconut flour, baking powder, onion powder, parsley and salt.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients until mixed well.
- Stir in the shredded cheese.
- Drop the dough onto a cooking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 16 - 20 minutes or until slightly browned.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:38:03.