- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 celery ribs (minced)
- 1/2 red onion (minced)
- 1/2 cup mushrooms (minced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- fresh parsley (minced)
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a bowl whisk the tomato sauce, apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons of water, allspice, coconut aminos, and season to taste.
- In another bowl, combine the ground beef, celery, onion, mushroom, garlic, mustard, chili powder, egg, season to taste – and mix well.
- Place the meat mixture in a loaf pan, or shape into a loaf in a baking sheet and bake 35 to 40 minutes.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the meatloaf, and place back in the oven.
- Cook another 12 to 15 minutes, or until beef is cooked through.
- Serve sprinkled with fresh parsley.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:21.