Keto Slow-Cooker Mexican Chicken
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 zucchini (chopped)
- 1/2 red onion (sliced)
- 1 jalapeno chilies (sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups tomatoes (sliced)
- 2 garlic cloves (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup chicken stock
- fresh cilantro (sliced)
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 avocado (sliced
- Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Top with all the remaining ingredients and season generously with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours, or high 4 to 5 hours.
- Once chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, remove from slow cooker.
- Shred the chicken with a fork and mix well.
- Serve topped with fresh cilantro and avocado.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:24.