Keto Broccoli Cheddar Biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour (Hoenyville)
- 4 cups broccoli florets (Hoenyville)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (Hoenyville)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (Hoenyville)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Measure our your broccoli and pulse it in the food processor until it is finely chopped.
- Mix your almond flour and spices together, then add your eggs, vinegar, and coconut oil.
- Mix together well until a dough forms.
- Mix your broccoli and shredded cheese into the mixture until well combined.
- Measure out 12 patties from the dough and rest them on your silpat.
- Bake the biscuits for 12-15 minutes, then take them out of the oven.
- Re-form them to look more biscuit like, then put them in the oven for 5 minutes more.
- Turn your oven to broil and broil for an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Let cool for 3-4 minutes, then remove from the silpat and cool on a cookie sheet for 5-10 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:08:44.