The BEST Low Carb Keto Bread You Will Ever Eat
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour (I use Bob’s brand)
- 2 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese ,
- 1 tablespoon baking powder (I use Bob’s brand)
- 2 ounces cream cheese ,
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes (I use Bob’s brand)
- 2 large eggs ,
- 1 eggs ,
- sea salt (I use Bob’s brand)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Melt the mozzarella and cream cheese together in either a double boiler on the stove top or in the microwave. Stir often to incorporate both together smoothly then add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Divide mixture into 6 portions and plop onto an oiled cookie sheet. This is where the optional egg comes in. You can stir the egg and brush a layer onto each portion then sprinkle with salt. This will help give the bread a crunchy crust. Cook for 10-12 minutes (until the bread turns a golden brown) then take out of the oven to rest for about 20 minutes. Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:45:08.