Keto Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup butter (salted)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 large eggs
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 25 drops liquid stevia
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons erythritol
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Measure out dry ingredients and mix. In a separate container, measure out the butter, pumpkin puree, vanilla, and liquid stevia. Mix everything together well until a pasty dough is formed.
- Roll the dough into small balls and set on a cookie sheet covered with a silpat.
- About 15 cookies in total. Press the balls flat with your hand (or the bottom side of a jar) and bake for 12-13 minutes. While the cookies are cooking, run 2 tsp.
- erythritol and 1 tsp.
- pumpkin pie spice through a spice grinder. Once the cookies are done, sprinkle with the topping and let cool completely.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:08:41.