Rotisserie Chicken With Keto Chili Béarnaise Sauce
- 2 chicken (2 rotisserie chickenrotisserie)
- 3 ounces dark leafy greens
- 4 eggs (yolkegg yolks)
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 red chili peppers (2 rotisserie chickenrotisserie)
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- 2/3 pound butter
- Split the chicken into two halves and make a fresh green salad or another side dish. Crack the eggs and separate the egg yolks into a heat-resistant bowl.
- Save the egg whites for something else, for example our tortilla bread. Mix white-wine vinegar, onion powder and chili in a mug.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Slowly beat in the butter one drop at a time into the egg yolks and continue to whisk, increase the pace into a thin stream as the sauce thickens.
- Continue to whisk until all the butter has been added.
- The white milk protein that has accumulated at the bottom of the pan should not be included. Add the vinegar and tomato paste.
- Stir together, salt and pepper to taste.
- Keep the sauce warm in a double boiler, see below. Serve with fried chicken and a green salad or another side dish of your choice.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:04.