Keto Fish and Chips
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 pound cod (white fish)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (white fish)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- oil (for frying)
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 tablespoon curry powder
- For the sauce, simply combine all the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well then set aside.Line some parchment paper on a baking sheet and preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Make thin zucchini rods, brush them with oil, and spread them on the baking sheet.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper on top.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or wait until the zucchini turns golden brown.
- While baking the zucchini, crack the egg in a bowl and beat thoroughly.On a separate plate, combine Parmesan cheese, almond flour, and the remaining spices.Slice the fish into 1 inch by 1 inch pieces.
- Roll them on the flour mixture.
- Dip in the beaten egg and sprinkle more flour to cover the pieces again completely.Place a deep saucepan on the heat with about 340-360°F.
- Heat the oil for a while then fry the fish for three minutes on each side.
- You can also use any other keto-friendly sauce of your choice.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:00.