Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms
- 16 ounces white mushrooms (whole)
- 6 ounces crab meat ,
- 6 shrimp (chopped),
- 1/2 cup day old bread (whole)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise ,
- 1 tablespoon melted butter ,
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (whole)
- salt ,
- pepper ,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil ,
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese (whole)
- Preheat the oven to 400º. Remove stems and clean out the inside of the mushroom cap with a spoon. In a bowl- mix together all ingredients EXCEPT the Olive oil and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Place mushrooms in a baking dish. Fill with stuffing. Drizzle with Olive oil. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:32:27.