Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms
- 16 ounces white mushrooms (whole)
- 6 ounces crab meat
- 6 shrimp (chopped)
- 1/2 cup day old bread (whole)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (whole)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese (whole)
- Preheat the oven to 400º.
- Remove stems and clean out the inside of the mushroom cap with a spoon.
- In a bowl- mix together all ingredients EXCEPT the Olive oil and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Place mushrooms in a baking dish.
- Fill with stuffing.
- Drizzle with Olive oil.
- Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:32:27.