Homemade Paleo Vegan Bounty Bars (Keto, Sugar Free)
- 1 cup coconut butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup sweetener (melted)
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded dried coconut
- 2 cups chocolate chips (melted)
- Ingredients 1 cup coconut butter, melted 1/4 cup sticky sweetener of choice * See notes 2 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut 2 cups chocolate chips of choice ** See notes Instructions In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, combine your coconut butter with your sticky sweetener and melt until smooth and creamy.
- Alternatively, if your coconut butter is already smooth and drippy, omit the heating part. Add your shredded coconut flakes and mix until fully combined.
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and pour the coconut mixture and press firmly in place.
- Refrigerate. Once the coconut mixture is firm, cut into 20 bars and set aside.
- Melt your chocolate chips of choice and moving quickly, dip each bar in the chocolate mixture until they are fully coated and set aside.
- Refrigerate until firm.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:33:02.