Keto Fathead Low Carb Pizza Rolls
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce (shredded)
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices
- Instructions For the dough, melt the 2 cups shredded mozzarella with the cream cheese on the stove top until combined well or in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining dough ingredients.
- Wet your hands and mix together as best you can to form a dough.
- Roll between two pieces of parchment paper to the size of 8 by 16 inches.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread half the sauce over the dough.
- Lay the sliced mozzarella over the sauce.
- Spread out the slices of pepperoni.
- Roll up and cut roll in half.
- Then slice 12 pieces.
- Lightly spray an 8 inch pie dish with olive oil cooking spray and place the rolls in the pan.
- Top with remaining sauce.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until browned on the edges.
- Allow to cool for about 10 minutes or you won't be able to pick them up as they will be too cheesy.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:06.