Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup spinach (chopped)
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- Crush the salt, pepper, and garlic with a mortar.
- Crush finely.Slice your chicken breast to create thin strips.
- Rub both sides with the crushed spices.Melt the butter in a hot large pan.
- Brown the chicken strips in the heated butter.
- Flip to cook both sides.Slowly pour the chicken broth into the pan.
- Add the dried tomatoes, sour cream, and bay leaf.
- Stir to mix.
- Flavor with the Italian seasoning and leave to cook for 10 minutes.Top with the spinach and Parmesan cheese.
- Dust with additional salt and pepper to produce your desired taste.
- Serve in a bowl.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:26.