Low-Carb Cheddar, Broccoli, Cauliflower and Chicken Soup (Keto-Friendly)
- 8 ounces tenderloin (Chicken Breast)
- 1 cup broccoli (Chicken Breast)
- 1/2 cup cauliflower (Chicken Breast)
- 29 ounces swanson natural goodness chicken broth (Chicken Breast)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (Chicken Breast)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (Chicken Breast)
- Dice chicken tenderloins and pan-fry in a splash of oil or butter until slightly seared and cooked through.
- Set aside.
- In a large pot using 3 cups of broth, boil chicken broth, cauliflower and broccoli until vegetables are tender.
- In a large pan, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, butter, and heavy cream until melted.
- Stir frequently.
- When broccoli/cauliflower mixture has softened, take half of the mixture and blend into a puree, or slightly chunky.
- Add remaining cup of broth and add puree back into pot with the rest of the vegetable mix.
- When the cheese mixture has melted completely, add to the vegetable mixture.
- Last, add the cooked chicken and stir into soup mix.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:43:28.