Low Carb Vegan Cabbage Slaw
- 2 cups red cabbage (shredded)
- 2 cups green cabbage (shredded)
- 2 scallions (sliced thinly)
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger (shredded)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and set aside so the flavors meld.
- Toss the veggies and dressing together, and sprinkle sesame seeds on for garnish.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:16:08.