- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onions (small
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic (small, chopped)
- 6 slices crispy bacon (small, chopped)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 5/8 cream (or 10-12% cream)
- 8 ounces shredded cheese (small, chopped)
- 4 dashes hot sauce (small, chopped)
- Pre Heat oven to 350 DegreesBrown ground beef with onion and garlicDrain beef when brownedMix in crumbled baconPress mixture into bottom of baking dishSprinkle with shredded cheeseIn separate bowl mix together eggs, Half and Half and Mayo.
- Pour mixture on top.Bake 40 minutes and let cool slightly and serve
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:00.