Sesame Garlic Noodles with Crispy Egg - Low Carb, Keto, Gluten-Free
- 1 bag noodles (shirataki spaghetti)
- 2 tablespoons scallions (shirataki spaghetti)
- 1 tablespoon ghee (shirataki spaghetti)
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger (shirataki spaghetti)
- 1 clove garlic (shirataki spaghetti)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Open shirataki noodles and rinse thoroughly under cold water to remove the scent.
- Place in a strainer and drain off as much water as possible.
- -In a skillet over medium heat, dry fry the shirataki noodles for 4 minutes.
- There should be no oil in the pan for this, as you're working to get moisture out of the noodles.
- After about 4 minutes, take the noodles out of the pan and set aside.
- -Using the same pan, heat ghee in over medium heat.
- Fry the ginger, garlic and green onion until fragrant, about 1 minute, taking care not to burn.
- -Add the noodles back into the skillet and stir.
- Add the soy sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil and oyster sauce.
- Stir into the noodles and fry for another 3 minutes.
- -In a second pan, heat coconut oil over medium high heat.
- Crack eggs in the pan and cook until the edges become crispy, for about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- -Place noodles in two bowls and sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds.
- Top each bowl of noodles with an egg.
- Squirt a few drops of sriracha onto the egg for a bit of heat.
- Click here for printable recipe.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:03.