Dry Rubbed Ribs - Low Carb, Keto, Gluten-Free
- 1 baby back ribs (rack)
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon chile powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (rack)
- Mix all spices together and rub them onto both sides of a rack of ribs.
- Coat both sides thoroughly.
- Once you've used all of your spice mix to coat the ribs, wrap them in tin foil and put them in the refrigerator and let the rub soak in, at least 4 hours but feel free to keep them wrapped overnight.
- -When you're ready to cook, preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- Place ribs on a baking sheet and keep them wrapped in tin foil.
- Cook for 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove the tin foil and check on them.
- If they begin to fall off the bone, they're ready to serve.
- -If they're not done yet, remove the tin foil and continue to cook in 15 minute increments and check on them to make sure they're not overcooked.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:01.