Keto Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread
- 1 sourdough (recipe,
- 1/4 cup butter (recipe, Keto Baguettes)
- 1 clove garlic (recipe, Keto Baguettes)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (recipe, Keto Baguettes)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (recipe, Keto Baguettes)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (recipe, Keto Baguettes)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage ,
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme ,
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C/ 360 °F. Make Martinas Keto Sourdough Baguettes (I substituted almond milk and lemon juice mixed together for the buttermilk). Once you reach Step 4, instead of forming the baguettes onto a baking tray, shape them into balls instead. This dough can be a bit sticky to handler, so wet your hands to form the balls. I made 9 large balls, but you could easily double that number with smaller balls. Mix the garlic and melted butter together in one bowl and the herbs in another. Mix the cheeses together in a third bowl. Grease an oven-proof pan. Roll each ball first in the garlic butter mix and then in the cheese mixture until thoroughly coated. Place the balls in a circular pattern in your pan. You can sprinkle your herbs over the entire pan full, or over every second ball to create an interesting pattern. Bake for 10 minutes and then reduce the oven to 150°C and bake for a further 45 minutes. Serve warm.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:02:07.