Keto Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread
- 1 sourdough (recipe
- 1/4 cup butter (recipe, Keto Baguettes)
- 1 clove garlic (recipe, Keto Baguettes)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (recipe, Keto Baguettes)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (recipe, Keto Baguettes)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (recipe, Keto Baguettes)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C/ 360 °F.
- Make Martinas Keto Sourdough Baguettes (I substituted almond milk and lemon juice mixed together for the buttermilk).
- Once you reach Step 4, instead of forming the baguettes onto a baking tray, shape them into balls instead.
- This dough can be a bit sticky to handler, so wet your hands to form the balls.
- I made 9 large balls, but you could easily double that number with smaller balls.
- Mix the garlic and melted butter together in one bowl and the herbs in another.
- Mix the cheeses together in a third bowl.
- Grease an oven-proof pan.
- Roll each ball first in the garlic butter mix and then in the cheese mixture until thoroughly coated.
- Place the balls in a circular pattern in your pan.
- You can sprinkle your herbs over the entire pan full, or over every second ball to create an interesting pattern.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then reduce the oven to 150°C and bake for a further 45 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:02:07.