Easy Keto Pancakes
- 3/4 cup almonds (or any nut butter, 200 g/ 7 oz)
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut milk (or any nut butter, 200 g/ 7 oz)
- 2 tablespoons erythritol (or any nut butter, 200 g/ 7 oz)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons ghee (or any nut butter, 200 g/ 7 oz)
- maple syrup
- Place the almond butter, eggs, coconut milk, Erythritol, cinnamon and baking soda into a food processor.
- If using a hand whisk, make sure the ingredients have reached room temperature for easy whisking.
- Process until well combined for 5-10 seconds.
- Heat a large pan greased with ghee or coconut oil.
- Once hot, use a ladle to pour in the pancake batter (about 1/4 cup per each).
- Fry over a low heat until bubbles start forming on the pancakes.
- Then, use a spatula to turn the pancake over.
- Fry the pancakes in batches and grease the pan as needed with a teaspoon at a time.
- Optionally, serve with Homemade Sugar-Free Maple Syrup and berries.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:51:50.