Fat Head Pizza
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (part skim, low moisture)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (part skim, low moisture)
- 1 teaspoon meal (part skim, low moisture)
- 10 leaves fresh basil
- 4 slices salami
- 5 grams pepperoni
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (part skim, low moisture)
- 1 3/4 ounces bocconcini (part skim, low moisture)
- 3 tablespoons marinara sauce (part skim, low moisture)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Microwave the cream cheese and mozzarella in a bowl together.
- Begin with 50 seconds, then stir the mixture occasionally so as not to burn it.
- Replace in the microwave and repeat until fully melted.
- Combine the spices in the melted cheese.
- Lessen the amount of salt you add since the other ingredients already contain enough salt.
- Ideally, skip adding the salt in the mixture.
- Crack the eggs into the cheese as well.
- Fold altogether with a spoon or a spatula to combine.
- Throw in the coconut flour into the mixture.
- Knead to consistency.
- If you knead too much, the dough will harden and you may have to replace it in the microwave to warm it up.
- Prepare a pan or pizza pan layered with parchment paper.
- Cover the entire surface of the pan with the dough.
- Spread it with your hands and push holes in the dough with a fork to prevent the formation of bubbles.
- Make sure the oven is preheated at 400°F before baking the pizza in it for 12-15 minutes until brown.
- Baking time depends upon the thickness and size of the dough.
- Observe the dough carefully since it bakes faster than regular crust.
- Burst out any bubbles that form.
- When the dough is cooked enough, spread the tomato sauce and your favorite toppings on the surface.
- Bake again for 5 minutes to cook the toppings.
- Transfer to a flat plate and enjoy.
- Slice with a sharp knife or pizza cutter to make 8 triangles.
- Best enjoyed with loved ones.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:56:54.