Fathead Pizza Rolls [Recipe] – Low Carb & Gluten-Free
- cream cheese (2 Tablespoons)
- almond flour (2 Tablespoons)
- garlic salt (2 Tablespoons)
- tomato sauce (2 Tablespoons)
- mozzarella cheese (2 Tablespoons)
- black olives (2 Tablespoons)
- pepperoni (Minced - to taste)
- salami (Minced - to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.Drape cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle garlic salt and a small amount of almond flour on the surface of the paper.Melt the mozzarella and cream cheese in the microwave for 60 seconds.Stir almond flour and egg in with the melted cheese mixture to form the dough.Flatten the dough out into a rectangular shape on the prepared parchment paper.Bake the dough for 3 minutes at 400 degrees F.Remove from oven and lift edges of dough from parchment paper.Spread tomato sauce across the surface of the crust.
- Evenly distribute the rest of the pizza toppings over the sauce.Starting with one edge of the crust, gently roll into a log.Using a sharp knife, cut into slices.Lay slices flat on top of parchment paper covered cookie sheet.Bake for 10-15 minutes, until dough becomes golden.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:24:42.