Keto Beef and Broccoli Lo Mein
- 1 package shirataki noodle (rinsed and drained)
- 3/4 cup low sodium beef broth
- 1/4 dry white wine
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (rinsed and drained)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 3/4 pound top round steak (rinsed and drained)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 scallions (chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (rinsed and drained)
- Rinse noodles and prepare as recommended by packaging; drain and set aside.
- Combine the broth, dry white wine, coconut aminos, red pepper flakes, and sesame oil in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a low boil.
- Remove from heat, whisk in erythritol.
- Sprinkle with Xanthan gum and whisk well.
- Set aside.
- Heat a nonstick wok or large deep skillet over medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles.
- Swirl in 2 teaspoons of the avocado oil, then add the beef.
- Stir-fry until just cooked through, 3-4 minutes; transfer to a plate.
- Swirl in the remaining 1 teaspoon avocado oil, then add the broccoli, scallions, and garlic.
- Stir-fry until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add the broth mixture and cook, stirring constantly, about 1 minute.
- Stir in the beef and noodles and toss with tongs to coat, cook until heated through, about 1 minute.
- Please use your own discretion.
- Ingredients used will impact information.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:47:35.