Parmesan Chicken Nuggets Recipe – Low Carb, Keto Diet
- 500 grams chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- coconut oil (/Butter, for frying)
- Chop the chicken into bite sized pieces.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, parmesan and your seasoning of choice to create the dipping batter.
- Dip the chicken nuggets into the batter and place onto a plate.
- Heat a little coconut oil/butter in a frying pan.
- When hot, carefully place the prepared chicken into the frying pan.
- Fry in batches if your pan is not big enough to easily hold all of the chicken nuggets.
- Cook until golden, cooked through and crispy on both sides.
- Serve with your choice of low carb dipping sauce.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:33:21.