Easy Baked Chicken Wings
- 1 pound chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Set the oven to 480°F to preheat.Chop off the tips of the chicken wings and cut into drumettes and wingettes.
- Coat the wings with olive oil and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to produce your preferred taste.
- Stir well to cover the wings fully.Organize the wings neatly on a baking sheet brushed with cooking oil and leave in the oven for around 20 minutes.Whilst baking, cook the butter and hot sauce on a small frying pan.
- Simmer over medium heat up till the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Stir occasionally.
- Transfer the baked chicken wings to a bowl and glaze with the cooked sauce.
- Mix well.Serve with a ranch sauce on the side or any other dips you prefer.
- Bon appetit.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:02.