Blueberry Lavender Vegan Fat Bombs (nut free!)
- 3/4 cup coconut oil ,
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds (hulled, also called hemp hearts)
- 1 teaspoon beets (hulled, also called hemp hearts)
- 1/4 cup blueberries ,
- 1/4 teaspoon culinary lavender ,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract ,
- 15 drops liquid stevia ,
- 1 pinch salt
- In a blender, combine everything EXCEPT the blueberries. Blend until nice and creamy and smooth. This will take about a minute, so the hemp seeds are completely blended. Add in the blueberries, and pulse until they are chopped, but not totally blended. Pour into 10 equal portions (I used a silicon muffin pan, but you could also use a silicon ice cube tray). Freeze until solid. Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:55.