Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Protein Bars
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 4 scoops vanilla whey protein powder (~120g)
- 2 tablespoons solid pack pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (~120g)
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, coconut butter, pumpkin, and spices until totally combined.
- Add in whey protein, and stir until a dough forms.
- Knead until the whey is totally mixed in.
- Press into a loaf pan and chill for about 30 minutes before cutting into 8 equal pieces.
- Store in fridge.
- Stuff in face.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:54.