Chocolate Almond Fat Bomb Recipe [Paleo, Keto, Low Carb]
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- stevia (to taste)
- 15 whole almonds
- Melt the almond butter and coconut oil in a saucepan.
- Add in the cacao powder, coconut flour, and stevia, and mix well.
- Let the mixture cool and then form 10-15 ping-pong sized balls from the mixture.
- Stick an almond into the middle of each.
- Refrigerate to set and store in fridge until you’re ready to eat them.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:30:48.