Keto Jamaican Jerk Chicken with The Spice House Jerk Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons spices (House Jamaican Jerk Spice)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil ,
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce ,
- 1 tablespoon vinegar ,
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice ,
- 1 tablespoon orange juice ,
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken (House Jamaican Jerk Spice)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (House Jamaican Jerk Spice)
- Place the chicken in a quart-size Ziploc bag. Pour marinade ingredients onto the chicken and let it rest overnight or up to 24 hours.When ready to cook, heat a nonstick pan and add the tablespoon of vegetable oil or ghee. Add chicken pieces into a single layer and cook until done, and the insides are no longer pink, and serve sizzling hot.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:35:51.