Egg Fast Breakfast Biscuit – Low Carb Keto Breakfast Yum
- 1 ounce cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon psyllium husks (softened)
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- granulated garlic
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs (softened)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (softened)
- 1/2 slice America (softened)
- Soften cream cheese.
- Blend with Parmesan, psyllium, baking powder, apple cider vinegar, granulated garlic, kosher salt, and the egg whites from one egg.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil to each of 2, 3-ounce ramekins.
- Divide batter and nuke one at a time for 35-40 seconds in the microwave.
- Centers should be done in the middle.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon olive oil to a nonstick skillet.
- Transfer egg biscuits to the pan and cook until toasted on both sides.
- Remove from hot pan and top each half with a quarter slice of American Cheese.
- Let it melt while you fry the egg.
- Add remaining oil to nonstick skillet.
- Add 2nd egg plus the egg yolk from the first egg.
- Fry until whites are firm and yolks are still runny (over medium).
- Add egg to bottom of biscuit and top with the second biscuit.
- Serve immediately to smiles and rave reviews!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:35:44.