Egg Fast Breakfast Biscuit – Low Carb Keto Breakfast Yum
- 1 ounce cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese ,
- 1/2 teaspoon psyllium husks (softened)
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder ,
- 1/2 teaspoon unfiltered apple cider vinegar ,
- granulated garlic ,
- 1 pinch kosher salt ,
- freshly ground black pepper ,
- 2 large eggs (softened)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (softened)
- 1/2 slice America (softened)
- Soften cream cheese. Blend with Parmesan, psyllium, baking powder, apple cider vinegar, granulated garlic, kosher salt, and the egg whites from one egg. Add 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil to each of 2, 3-ounce ramekins. Divide batter and nuke one at a time for 35-40 seconds in the microwave. Centers should be done in the middle. Add 1/2 teaspoon olive oil to a nonstick skillet. Transfer egg biscuits to the pan and cook until toasted on both sides. Remove from hot pan and top each half with a quarter slice of American Cheese. Let it melt while you fry the egg. Add remaining oil to nonstick skillet. Add 2nd egg plus the egg yolk from the first egg. Fry until whites are firm and yolks are still runny (over medium). Add egg to bottom of biscuit and top with the second biscuit. Serve immediately to smiles and rave reviews!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:35:44.