Keto Mushroom Omelet
- 1 ounce butter (for frying)
- 1 ounce shredded cheese
- 1/4 onions (1⁄5 yellow onionyellow)
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Whisk the eggs with a fork until smooth and frothy. Add salt and spices to taste. Melt butter in a frying pan.
- Once the butter has melted, pour in the egg mixture. When the omelet begins to cook and get firm, but still has a little raw egg on top, sprinkle cheese, mushrooms and onion on top (optional). Using a spatula, carefully ease around the edges of the omelet, and then fold it over in half.
- When it starts to turn golden brown underneath, remove the pan from the heat and slide the omelet on to a plate.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:48.