Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs [Recipe]
- 6 eggs (hardboiled)
- 3 slices bacon (hardboiled)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese (hardboiled)
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Halve each of the eggs from end to end.Remove the yolk and place in medium sized bowl.Pulverize the yolk and mix in the remaining ingredients: bacon, mayonnaise, mustard, and cheddar cheese.
- Stir until the the mixture appears smooth and ingredients are evenly distributed.Taste the yolk mixture and add salt and pepper to taste.
- If you prefer a creamier mixture, take this opportunity to fine tune the taste and texture by blending in more mayonnaise.Fill the wells of the egg whites with the yolk mixture.
- I've found it is easiest to spoon the yolk mixture into the wells.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:25:52.