Bacon-wrapped Keto Burgers
- 7 ounces bacon
- 3 2/3 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 teaspoons chili paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or onion powder, optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 ounces dill
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese (or onion powder, optional)
- 3 ounces lettuce
- 2 tomatoes (2 sliced tomatosliced)
- 1 red onion (or onion powder, optional)
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- Put aside a slice of bacon for each burger and finely chop the remaining slices. Mix together the ground beef, water, chili paste, chopped bacon and spices.
- Shape the burgers with wet hands. Wrap a bacon slice around each burger.
- Use a brush to apply olive oil to the meat and grill each side for 5-10 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with cheddar cheese, pickles, lettuce, tomato, onion and a dollop of mayonnaise.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:33.