Instant Pot Easy Italian Beef Roast
- 4 pounds chuck roast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 ounces pepper (jar sliced peperoncino)
- 1/2 onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 garlic cloves (jar sliced peperoncino)
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Set Instant Pot to Saute, and heat oil.
- Brown meat on both sides for 5-6 minutes.
- Add half jar of peperoncino peppers, and 1/4 cup of the juice.
- Add the onion, beef broth, garlic, and seasonings.
- Close lid, turn valve to sealing, and set to 70 minutes on Manual (High).
- After cook time is finished, let natural release for about 15 minutes, then release the rest of pressure, and shred roast.
- Serve warm with remaining sliced peperoncino peppers as desired.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:31.