Keto Smoked Mussels Casserole
- 1 pound cauliflower ,
- 1 yellow onion (finely choppedyellow onions, finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard ,
- 1 cup mayonnaise ,
- 7 ounces shredded cheddar cheese ,
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives (finely choppedyellow onions, finely chopped)
- 10 ounces mussels (finely choppedyellow onions, finely chopped)
- salt ,
- pepper ,
- 4 1/4 ounces lettuce ,
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Cut cauliflower into small florets and place in a pot. Add water to cover the florets. Add salt, about 1 teaspoon, and bring to a boil. Parboil the cauliflower for a couple of minutes. Drain the cauliflower and discard the water. Chop the onion finely. Place onion, mustard, mayonnaise and ⅔ parts of the cheese in a bowl and mix. Add cauliflower and drained mussels to the mixture. Blend together and pour into a greased baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining grated cheese on top. Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown. Serve with lettuce and olive oil.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:43.