Keto Herbed Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash
- 1 head cauliflower
- sea salt
- black pepper
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon leaf parsley (chopped fresh flat-)
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill (chopped fresh flat-)
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped fresh flat-)
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (chopped fresh flat-)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.Core the cauliflower and cut it into florets.
- Spread the cauliflower in a single layer across the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the cauliflower generously with salt and pepper.Roast the cauliflower on the middle rack for 20 to 30 minutes or until it is tender.Combine the roasted cauliflower, goat cheese, Parmesan cheese, heavy cream, sour cream, butter, chives, parsley, dill, garlic, and red pepper flakes, if using, into a food processor.Pulse until smooth and fluffy.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:59.