Low Carb Tacos with Cheese Shells
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 slice bacon
- 1/3 cup avocado (chopped)
- 1/3 cup tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/4 cup onions (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon chili peppers
- mayonnaise (for topping
- black pepper
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion and garlic, sprinkle with taco seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Add the meat then cook gently for 5 minutes, or until browned.
- Stirring occasionally.Spray 8-inch (20 cm) non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat and add bacon until it's cooked and remove from heat.
- Chop it into small crispy bacon bits for topping.Cut onion, tomato and avocado into small pieces for topping.Spray 8-inch (20 cm) non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat and add the cheese, when the cheese is completely cooked at the bottom, you can now flip it carefully and fry the opposite side until they're brown.
- You can also bake the cheese in the oven as well instead of frying it.
- Next, remove cheese from heat and put on a plate.
- If you want to make the taco shell shape, bend the cheese carefully while it's still warm, soft and moldable.
- As the cheese cools down, the shell will become hardened.Place beef, avocado, tomato, purple onion and bacon pieces and sprinkle with chilli pepper and salt.
- You can add mayonnaise and sour cream as well.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:17.