Buffalo Chicken Totchos with Cauliflower Tater Tots
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower
- 1 eggs (large)
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese (large)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 2 tablespoons almond flour (large)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups chicken (large)
- 1/4 cup onions (large)
- 2 cloves garlic (large)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup blue cheese (large)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons shallots (large)
- 1/4 cup avocado (large)
- 2 tablespoons sauce (large)
- Before anything else, set your oven to 300°F to preheat.Making Cauliflower Tater TotsThoroughly wash the cauliflower then drain.
- Chop the florets into medium chunks on a cutting board.
- Transfer to a food processor and pulse to produce rice-like crumbs.
- Pour the cauliflower in a mixing bowl.
- Leave inside the microwave for around 2 minutes.
- By preference, sauté in a pan if a microwave oven is unavailable.Take out from the microwave once done.
- Stir well with the almond flour, garlic powder, egg, cheese, and coriander.
- Drizzle with the oil.
- Check the seasonings and add salt and pepper.
- Use a fork to mix the ingredients fully.
- Press the dough into circular pieces on a baking sheet.
- Use a cookie cutter to do this or simply flatten with a spoon if there are no cookie cutters around.Leave in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove once the Totchos are golden brown in color.Making Buffalo ChickenMelt 3 tbsp of butter on a separate hot pan.
- Sauté the garlic and onion for 30 seconds before adding the shredded chicken and chopped red pepper.
- Spread the hot sauce on top.
- Cook for another 5 minutes.Transfer the browned cauliflower tots in another large pan.
- Leave for 5 minutes with the blue cheese and chicken.
- Serve with the garnish.GarnishChop some avocados and place it on top of the totchos together with chopped spring onion and sour cream.
- Coat with ranch sauce on the surface.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:20.