Keto Cheddar Jalapeno Biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour (We use this!)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder (We use this!)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons butter (We use this!)
- 1/2 cup jalapeno chilies (We use this!)
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley (We use this!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place butter in the fridge to ensure it is cold when we need it.Whisk together dry ingredients.
- Almond Flour Salt/Pepper Baking PowderMash your butter into the dry ingredients until you achieve a sandy consistency.Add the cream and egg and mix until together.Fold in cheese, jalapeno and parsley.Form 6 medium sized balls and place on a silicon baking mat or a cookie sheet.Bake for 17-20 minutes.Serve warm and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:51.