Keto Egg Roll In A Bowl
- 1 pound ground pork (/beef/chicken)
- 12 ounces cabbage (/beef/chicken)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (/beef/chicken)
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth (/beef/chicken)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger (/beef/chicken)
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce (/beef/chicken)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil (/beef/chicken)
- 2 tablespoons green onions (/beef/chicken)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds (/beef/chicken)
- Heat a large skillet to medium-high heat.
- Once hot add in the ground pork.
- Using a spatula break up the chunks of meat and cook all the way through.Add in the soy sauce, and chicken broth and stir to combine.Add in the minced garlic, ground ginger and sriracha and combine.
- Allow to cook for 1-2 minutes as the liquid reduces.Add in 12 ounces of cabbage (we buy plain cole slaw mix) and stir to combine coating all the cabbage in the liquid and seasonings.
- Once the cabbage has wilted to your liking remove from heat.
- For more crunch combine and immediately remove from heat, for less crunch cook down for 2-3 minutes.Drizzle with sesame oil and garnish with minced scallions and sesame seeds, if desired.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:11:22.