Keto Flaxseed Cinnamon Bun Muffins
- 2 cups ground flaxseed (roughly)
- 30 drops alcohol (roughly)
- 1 tablespoon gluten (roughly)
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon rock salt (roughly)
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup water (roughly)
- 1/3 cup oil (roughly)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 12-count muffin pan with non-bleached paper liners.
- Set aside.Combine flax seed with sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk to combine fully and set aside.Add eggs, water, oil and vanilla extract to the jug of your high-powered blender.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds, until foamy.Transfer liquid mixture to the bowl with the flaxseed mixture.
- Stir with a spatula, just until incorporated.
- The mixture will be very fluffy.
- Once incorporated, allow to sit for 3 minutes.Spoon mixture into prepared muffin pan, each cavity should be filled about 90% of the way up.
- The muffins will expand while baking so don’t fill to the very tops.Bake muffins for 13-15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and remove muffins from the cavities immediately and place on a cooling rack.Muffins can be toasted or frozen.
- Keeps in the fridge for 3-4 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:27:37.